The hard part is a very popular hairstyle for all ages. The video below demonstrates the children’s hair part haircut styled with pomade.
1. For best results start by applying a very small amount of Zorian of New York firm hold gel to the hair while it is slightly damp.
2. Rub the gel thoroughly through the hair down to the roots.
3. Use a hair dryer to dry the hair straight forward, to the side, and then back. This will create the shape.
4. Next, apply the water soluble Zorian of New York Classic Pomade. Emulsify completely in your hands and then apply through your hair.
5. Comb the hair forward, to the side, and the up and back in the front. This will create the classic hard part look that will stay in place with a high shine all day.
For a looser look use a wide tooth comb or pick. For a tighter cleaner look use a comb with the teeth close together and comb the hair again the same as before after the wide tooth comb or pick is used.
If you are interested in becoming a premium retailer of the Zorian Of New York product line and to find out more information visit our website and fill out our wholesale form. Greg Zorian will get in touch with you shortly to educate you on the product line and help you customize your opening order.
The Ivy League haircut for children is a great hairstyle for those kids who have a circular growth pattern around their head with the hair in the crown always wanting to stand up. The idea is that we clipper the crown area to the same length as the sides and back and blend into the top and front. Especially with a circular growth pattern the hair lays down nicely and combs to the side easily. This style will grow out evenly and is easy for the child or parents to brush in the morning.
The following video tutorial demonstrates how to cut and style this very popular haircut for young boys.
1. Cut over the crown with a number 3 clipper guard or blade.
2. Fade up to the top with the number 3 clipper guard or blade.
3. Finish the sides and the back with a number 2 clipper guard or blade.
4. Outline the haircut by tapering with an adjustable haircut and finish with an outliner.
5. Blend the top with the clipper over comb technique leaving the hair longer towards the front.
6. Use the scissor over comb technique to touch up the front leaving it long enough to comb to the side and flip up in the front if desired.
7. Style with Zorian Of New York grooming cream for a medium hold and medium shine that will last all day. The grooming cream is infused with all natural ingredients of coconut oil and lavender oil to keep the hair and scalp moisturized with a healthy shine. The product will rinse out with ease without any leftover residue.
Visit www.ZorianOfNewYork.com for more information on becoming one of our retailers and to find out what type of support we offer.