I am very excited to be presenting my popular One Day Men’s Hair Cutting Academy on January 13th, 2014 at the award winning Gregory’s Barbershop in Albany, New York. The class will be limited to only 10 attendees so act fast and reserve your seat as soon as possible!
The class will be one full day of hands – on men’s hair cutting/barbering education that I will be teaching with outstanding educator to ensure that everyone gets the special attention they need. I will be covering all types of men’s cuts ranging from long men’s layer cuts to pompadours to fades and flat tops. Become a master of challenging men’s hair cutting techniques such as scissor and clipper over comb. You can view the detailed course outline below the photo gallery.
The class will also include one male manikin head to work on, a complimentary copy of my Barbering Basics DVD valued at $99.95, snacks and beverages, as well as a catered lunch.
Morning Session: 9 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Introduction to men’s haircut shape and sections (terminology)
- Introduction to basic men’s haircutting techniques (terminology and demonstration)
- Scissor Over Fingers
- Scissor Over Comb
- Clipper Over Comb
- Blade On Skin
- Class will demonstrate correct holding of tools, body positioning in relation to the head, and correct posture for cutting
- Two hands – on haircuts on mannequins incorporating Scissor Over Fingers, Scissor Over Comb, and Clipper Over Comb.
- Long men’s layer cut with disconnected bangs
Catered Lunch: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Evening Session: 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Three hands – on haircuts on mannequins focusing on all of the basic men’s haircutting techniques:
- Professional Business Haircut
- Ivy League Haircut
- Fade Haircut
Q&A: 6:00 – 6:30
Please contact us at email@example.com or call me at 518-629-5394 to reserve your seat today!