We are proud to present our next Greg Zorian Barbering Techniques Hands On Workshop. This is our most popular class and will be held at the award winning Gregory’s Barbershop in Clifton Park, New York on Sunday, June 10th. Seating is limited and we will have a second instructor assisting to make sure everyone gets personal one on one attention to have a successful class experience.
Tuition includes catered lunch, Barbering Basics DVD ($100 value), mannequin ($50 value), and a free gift from Zorian Of New York Premium Hair Care Products ($55 value).
Morning Session: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
– Introduction to men’s haircut shape and sections (terminology)
– Introduction to basic men’s hair cutting techniques (terminology and demonstration)
Scissor Over Fingers
Scissor Over Comb
Clipper Over Comb
– Class will demonstrate correct holding of tools, body positioning in relation to the head, and correct posture for cutting
– Two hands – on haircuts on mannequins incorporating Scissor Over Fingers, Scissor Over Comb, and Clipper Over Comb.
Long men’s layer cut with disconnected bangs
Catered Lunch and Networking: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Afternoon Session: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
– Three hands – on haircuts on mannequins focusing on all of the basic men’s haircutting techniques:
Professional Business Haircut
Ivy League Haircut
Bald Fade with Hard Part
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Greg at (518)629-5394 for pricing options and to reserve your seat.