This short clipper cut is a modern version of the side part. This hairstyle is generally shorter on the sides with a longer top. It is also a very versatile haircut which can be styled in many different ways. This haircut can also be referred to as a short pompadour as well. The most common ways this haircut is styled:
1. Parted to the side with a wet look and some height in the front
2. Parted to the side with a messy dry finish and some height in the front.
Short Clipper Cut – Part 2
1. Use a detachable blade clipper with a number one blade. This clipper and blade combination will remove a large amount of hair with ease. Also use a large clipper comb to control the hair. Start in the right side burn area and use the clipper over comb technique. Cut to but not into the previous guide from the round of the head section.
2. Cut one panel at a time and work your way around the head. Make sure to move the comb slow so you don’t miss any sections. The slower you move the comb the more blended the haircut will be.
3. Dip the comb down slightly in the back to allow for the crown. This will keep the crown length longer so it does not stand up.
4. Complete the above steps to the left side burn and temple area.