We are very excited to be holding our second advanced hands-on barber training course of 2014 at Gregory’s Barbershop in Albany, New York on Monday, February 24th. We sold out all of our men’s hair cutting classes last year and the first one this year. If you are looking to take your barbering skills to the next level contact Greg at (518)629-5394 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up. The class is limited to 10 students and they are only two seats left!
Advanced Hands-On Barber Training Course Outline:
Morning Session: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Introduction to men’s haircut shape and sections (terminology)
- Introduction to basic men’s hair cutting techniques (terminology and demonstration)
- Scissor Over Fingers
- Scissor Over Comb
- Clipper Over Comb
- Blade On Skin
- Class will demonstrate correct holding of tools, body positioning in relation to the head, and correct posture for cutting
- Two hands–on haircuts on mannequins incorporating Scissor Over Fingers, Scissor Over Comb, and Clipper Over Comb.
- Long men’s layer cut with disconnected bangs
Catered Lunch: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Afternoon Session: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Four hands–on haircuts on mannequins focusing on all of the basic men’s haircutting techniques:
- Professional Business Haircut
- Ivy League Haircut
- Bald Fade
Please contact email@example.com or call Greg at 518-629-5394 for pricing options, list of tools needed for class, and to reserve your seat.