We are very excited to be putting on the first barber class of the year at Gregory’s Barbershop in Upstate New York. We sold out all of our men’s hair cutting classes last year and are looking forward to another great year of education!
One full day of barber training from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Morning Session: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Introduction to men’s haircut shape and sections (terminology)
- Introduction to basic men’s hair cutting techniques (terminology and demonstration)
- Scissor Over Fingers
- Scissor Over Comb
- Clipper Over Comb
- Blade On Skin
- Class will demonstrate correct holding of tools, body positioning in relation to the head, and correct posture for cutting
- Two hands – on haircuts on mannequins incorporating Scissor Over Fingers, Scissor Over Comb, and Clipper Over Comb.
- Long men’s layer cut with disconnected bangs
Lunch: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
Afternoon Session: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Three hands – on haircuts on mannequins focusing on all of the basic men’s haircutting techniques:
- Professional Business Haircut
- Ivy League Haircut
- Bald Fade
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Greg at 518-629-5394 for pricing options and to reserve your seat.