The hard part is a very popular hairstyle for all ages. The video below demonstrates the children’s hair part haircut styled with pomade.
1. For best results start by applying a very small amount of Zorian of New York firm hold gel to the hair while it is slightly damp.
2. Rub the gel thoroughly through the hair down to the roots.
3. Use a hair dryer to dry the hair straight forward, to the side, and then back. This will create the shape.
4. Next, apply the water soluble Zorian of New York Classic Pomade. Emulsify completely in your hands and then apply through your hair.
5. Comb the hair forward, to the side, and the up and back in the front. This will create the classic hard part look that will stay in place with a high shine all day.
For a looser look use a wide tooth comb or pick. For a tighter cleaner look use a comb with the teeth close together and comb the hair again the same as before after the wide tooth comb or pick is used.
If you are interested in becoming a premium retailer of the Zorian Of New York product line and to find out more information visit our website and fill out our wholesale form. Greg Zorian will get in touch with you shortly to educate you on the product line and help you customize your opening order.